Courtney actually loved this layout and she never loves the layouts I do of her pics. That is the beauty of a good sketch. If you start with good papers you love, it makes it a breeze to come up with a layout you love. I used the Life is Good Collection by Echo Park. Echo park has to be my new favorite paper line. This layout come together super simply.
· I started with a kraft 12x12 sheet as a base.
· I cut a piece of the simple stripes 6x9 and turned it to the pink floral side.
· I cut a sheet of the Set the Table 6x9 and turned it to the green floral side.
· I cut a piece of the striped scrap 2x3.
· I cut a 3 inch strip from the Seeing Spots. I used a 3x6 of the spotted side and 3x4 of the pink side.
· I cut a piece of cream colored cardstock 6x8 to mat the photo and used a border punch along the bottom.
· The letters beside the photo came from the Alpha stickers sheet.
· The three flower stickers came from the Element sticker sheet. I did trim the stem off of the pink flower.
The page came together in minutes and I love it.