Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What ? You want to know what I have been making......

I know it is after Christmas, but I am sharing a Christmas craft I made for a friend. I had to make something that went with the words, "Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree." It was extra challenging because she loves teal/turquoise, so I wanted to make it in that color family. I have been looking online and love the coffee filter wreaths and trees. I was looking at my glimmer mist and perfect pearl sprays and know what I had to do... What do you think? I started to do a tutorial, but there are so many out there it seemed redundant. If you really want one leave me comments and I will do one. These are super simple and super cheap to make. They are stunning in white and would make beautiful centerpiece for a wedding. I think I am going to do one oncream to keep in my livingroom year round or how pretty in hot pink with a green or zebra bow for a little girls  room?

1 comments:

Heart2hand said...

Love the tree Kathy Jo....please send me the info on HOW to make one....

HUGs
rhonda

Post a Comment