It has been a busy couple of days, but I was able to get a single page layout finished. I realized that I did not put enough cardstock in my kit. I am not counting it as cheating to grab solid color cardstock since it is in my stash and I really didn't know I was going to be this productive. When you first look at the page it doesn't look like I even used the kit, but I did. The tattered old looking paper was the cream colored cardstock from the kit. I just tore it and inked with black soot, vintage photo, broken china, and brushed corduroy. I used a mask and foam blending tools. I cut the letters using my Gypsy and the free BlackLetter download. The arrow is from my kit and dabbed with the metallic paint dabber. It is a quick fun page that captures my kid's personality.