Thursday, March 31, 2011

Unscripted Sketches #99

Satruday morning I made a quick version of this sketch.... If you look back a few posts you will see it. Anyway I decided today to use the sketch again and this is what I came up with

Courtney actually loved this layout and she never loves the layouts I do of her pics. That is the beauty of a good sketch. If you start with good papers you love, it makes it a breeze to come up with a layout you love. I used the Life is Good Collection by Echo Park. Echo park has to be my new favorite paper line. This layout come together super simply.
·         I started with a kraft 12x12 sheet as a base.
·          I cut a piece of the simple stripes 6x9 and turned it to the pink floral side.
·         I cut a sheet of the Set the Table 6x9 and turned it to the green floral side.
·         I cut a piece of the striped scrap 2x3.
·         I cut a 3 inch strip from the Seeing Spots. I used a 3x6 of the spotted side and 3x4 of the pink side.
·         I cut a piece of cream colored cardstock 6x8 to mat the photo and used a border punch along the bottom.
·         The letters beside the photo came from the Alpha stickers sheet.
·         The three flower stickers came from the Element sticker sheet. I did trim the stem off of the pink flower.
The page came together in minutes and I love it.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I love this one and you are so right good pics, good papers and good sketch and you are GOLDEN!

Becky Garrison said...

Very pretty layout, and great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches! Please join us this weekend for our big blogiversary celebration! Becky G.

Linda Beeson said...

What a great use of the Unscripted sketch, it is so neat that you created a layout with it. Be sure to visit this weekend for our anniversary party!

Post a Comment