Saturday, June 11, 2011

Unscripted Sketches #110

Good Saturday Morning! It will be a busy weekend for me. I plan to get up early and go to the farmer's market, and then we have a baseball tournament in Minden. It was a busy week, but I did get a layout done with this week's sketch. That is what I love about Unscripted Sketches... it allows me to get things done even when I am short on time. The sketches work when done simply like this layout or when really embellished and pushed over the edge. Here is the sketch for the week....
Like I said, I was running behind and had to work quickly. I decided to go with a scrapbook page. I had this picture of my son and sister laying on the counter and thought they are so alike. What a role model?!?! I say that jokingly, but she is a great person for him to look up to. I wish we were closer, so they could spend more time together. I kept things simple, but I think the page captures the feelings between the two of them.



Be sure to check out the other designers' projects over at http://www.unscriptedsketches.com/ and give the sketch a try. We would love to see your project linked over on the website.


0 comments:

Post a Comment