Thursday, April 5, 2012

Erica's Craft Room Theme Thursday

It is Theme Thursday over at Erica's Craft Room. I chose to use the Forever Young cartridge. As I sat trying to decide what to make, I flipped through the booklet and this shadow reminded me of this picture of my daughter. I dug out the photo and got to work on the layout. I cut both the shadow and the piece it is mounted on were cut at five inches. I added some liquid pearls that are available from Erica's Craft Room Store. I typed up the text and couldn't resist using a play on words with the cartridge name as my title and last two words of the journaling. I used the shadow feature in Calligraphy to cut the title. The title was fading into the printed paper, so I went over it with stickles to help it stand out. I hope you enjoy the layout.




Okay, I don't know what is wrong with the camera. It is leaving what looks like a grease spot in the middle of all the pics. I will try to figure it out.

Okay, since I had the cart out and I needed something to put some stick pins in to send to someone I had to make this little purse. Isn't it precious? I love it. I just cut it fit to page and then cut the flower at 3inches. Added a little stickles, okay I admit it. I have a stickles addiction. Anyway, don't you love that polka dotted paper? It is the back side of one of the BoBunny Sweet Tooth papers. If you don't have these papers, trust me you want them. Head over to Erica's store and order them now. Check back tomorrow and I will show you a little set of cards I made using a sheet of this BoBunny paper. Yes, me the non card maker said a set of cards. These papers make it easy. They are just so fun to use.

Well you know I love your comments, so feel free to leave me a little love. If you want to see more projects like mine head over to Erica's Craft Room and check out all of today's projects. You will love what the other team members have come up with to share with you.
Hugs!
KathyJo

6 comments:

Kathy Salido said...

Great job Kathy Jo. I really love your journaling, and the picture is sweet. Love your play on words too!!!
Kathy
My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great Layout!
Lisa
DT My Cricut Craft Room
http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/

Ava Fernandez said...

Kathy Jo you have made some very cute projects to share.
I am also a new follower here. Look
forward to coming back again and again.
Ava Jo DT Sister

azivy said...

Wonderful layout I to love stickles can't help myself
TFS
Amy

cema1cema said...

Great layout! I love what you wrote! I too have a stickle problem! Love the papers you chose for the purse! Christina

Jessica Buffa said...

Gorgeous projects!
:O)
Jessica S

Post a Comment