Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Imagination Monday Design Team Post

Mondays at My Cricut Craft Room are all about using the Imagine or a letter of the day. Since I don't have an Imagine, I went with the letter and today's letter is "N".

I created Nine Needed Notecards. Okay, my inner literature teacher is showing in my alliteration with the triple n. Anyway, these were made to send to our military overseas. They are kept relatively flat to insure they don't tear up in the mail and they are glitter free, as it keeps our guys safer that way.

We have had lots of rain and my good camera is no more, so the combo of a crummy camera and bad lighting makes for not great photos, but I hope you can get the general idea of what I did here.



Okay, there are a lot of photos. I used Echo Park papers. They are from the Life is Good line. I used lots of Tim Holtz Distress inks, Ranger Liquid Pearls, clear embossing powder over the words, and cuts from the Hannah Montana cartridge.  I hope you enjoyed the notecards.

To see more projects like mine, please visit My Cricut Craft Room.


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathy Jo these cards are so great. I am sure our military will love to use these to keep in touch back home. I think the pics came out just fine. TFS, Mary M

Unknown said...

Kathy Jo, I love your cards! As a Military Mom, I want to thank you for doing this special project.
Lisa
DT My Cricut Craft Room
http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/

Kathy Salido said...

Great Job Kathy Jo, love the colors!
Kathy
My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

sarah said...

wow!!luv all the cards & the oolors used..:)
texasgrama7@gmail.com

Claire Spielman said...

Kathy that is so NICE of you to create NINE, NEW NOTECARDS!
TFS
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
DT My Cricut Craft Room
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Connie Can Crop said...

Such a great set! Well done!
Connie, My CCR Design Team
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

They turned out super and our guys sre gonna love having them :)

Tonya said...

Great set of cards. Love the inking.

Candice F said...

I need of set of those notecards!

Candice
My Cricut Craft Room DT

Anonymous said...

Like the cards, Love the inking on them, and love the colors.

Jen R said...

These are so beautiful...I love all of the colors and sentiments! What a treat for our wonderful soldiers and their families!
I'm your newest follower.
Jenny R
MCCR DT Sister
http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com

Liz said...

great cards, love the color combos

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Post a Comment