Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Viva las Vegas Design Team Audition

Well, do you ever do something and then go what the heck was I thinking? Well, here I sit going what the heck was I thinking? I know what I was thinking. I was thinking, "Wow they have fabulous images!" "Oh, I want to work with Terri." "Oh, I want to be on the design team." I forgot the part where I don't really like to color and I didn't have any Viva Las Vegas. I have some now because they sent me some for having their link on my blog. Anyway... add to the being rear ended and not being able to move much less craft and my audition projects did not come to fruition. I had planned to get my project done this weekend and then I decided to sweep. That was not the smartest thing after the accident. I literally could not straighten up. I was stuck hunched over. I went back to the doctor yesterday. They gave me physical therapy exercises and new muscle relaxers and a brand new anti-inflammatory drug that my insurance doesn't cover. I am able to move now, but leaning over my craft counter was more than I could do tonight. So, long story short is that I do not have a new wonderful project to share. I figured I would repost an old one that I think best captures my stamping style. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and good luck to all the people trying out for the Viva Las Vegas design team.

5 comments:

LeslieRahye said...

Beautiful project KathyJo! I love this stamped plaque!

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Hi Teamie - great to see that you applied to the VLVS design team. Good Luck : )

Anonymous said...

Super pretty!

Gloria Stengel said...

Great card. You asked me about mica spray...all the mists have a base of mica powders. The cosmic shimmer brand just labels theirs as such. I also make my own with pearl ex mica powders, reinker, and water. Email me if you need more info. stengelgloria@gmail.com

Ann Butler said...

What a beautiful project....

Post a Comment