Saturday, March 31, 2012

Okay, I know it is weird...

You know that saying about your mouth writing checks your rear can't cash, well that is me and this layout in a nut shell.  I made a smart aleck comment about black and white going with everything. My child said no and I ended up being challenged to make a layout with these pics and these papers. They so do not go together, but I had to make it work since I was a big mouth. I wanted to enter the Chattering Robin's Challenge, so I used their sketch and this odd combo and here is what I came up with. They don't show well in these awful pictures, but I used some light blue dew drops that look green sitting on the yellow paper. I really like the sketch, so I am sure I will use it on another layout, but I promise to use photos and papers that go together next time.


1 comments:

Proxxon Tools said...

love the layout. thanks for playing...

Post a Comment