Friday, March 30, 2012

Scrapbook Challenge

Every two weeks there is a new scrapbook challenge over at Erica's Craft Room. I have to say I procrastinated and am down to the wire. Only three hours left and I am just now getting mine posted. Here is the sketch that had to be used and the colors were pastel yellow, pastel green, and another color of your choice. I chose pink.
I was actually looking for some other photos this morning and came across these from Easter 2005. Nick was so cute, I had to use this sketch and get them scrapped. Here is my take on the sketch. The lighting is awful as it is raining here, but I wanted to get this posted in time for the challenge.
I can't give you all the details, as I used CCR to lay it out. The bunny and grass are from everyday paper dolls, the letters are Don Juan, and the eggs are A Child's Year.
I journaled on an egg and decorated the other eggs with stickles. You can see I added a little peeled paint distress ink to the grass.

I also added a bit of distress ink to the letters and edges of the paper. Over all I like it. It was a quick easy layout. There are still a few hours to get in on this challenge, so head on over to Erica's Blog and enter. The winner of the challenge will win a Cricut Cartridge. Feel free to leave me comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment