Monday, June 25, 2012

Zany Brainy Kids...

It is Monday and it is Letter of the Day over at My Cricut Craft Room. This week's letter is "Z". I had planned to do something with zebra or zoo until I can across these pics of my two "Zany Brainy Kids." So today "Z is for Zany." I love these pics of them playing in the kitchen with their fakes mustaches. Once your kids get to be teenagers, they sometimes forget to play. I was glad I captured this silliness.
 I love layouts that are quick and easy, but that I still love. This is one of those layouts.I started with basic kraft colored cardstock. I doubled matted my pics with white and red cardstock.
 I used sticker letters for the title. I hardly ever do this anymore. I was out of black cardstock though and didn't think I had enough scraps to cut them out on the Cricut.
 I love how this Zany little bird came out. He was cut at 4 1/2 inches from the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge. If you haven't checked this out look at it. Erica has it for only $15 and there are tons of fun cuts on this cartridge.
 
Since I had pics of both the kids doing the same thing, I made the same page for a scrapbook of each of them. This was the first time I had used this cartridge, but I see many layouts coming from this cart. I hope you enjoyed this. Now head on over to My Cricut Craft Room to see what my design team sisters have created for you to see.
Happy Crafting!
KathyJo

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw this little bird and LOL! So much fun!
Lisa
MCCR DT
http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/

Heather Lynn said...

How cute!! Love the Birds and the pictures, too! Great job, Kathy Jo!

Hugs
HL

scrapbookingforfun said...

Really great projects!!!
MCCR DT Shelley
http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Kathy Jo this is awesome.So glad you caught their silliness. what a great layout you created. TFS, Mary M
http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

TeresaK said...

Kathy Jo...this is such a cute layout! Great for the letter Z...which isn't an easy one to do! Thanks for sharing this !
Teresa
MCCR DT

Bunnyfreak said...

Love your letter Z layout.

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! *Erica

febe said...

This is RAD! :)

removalists sydney inner west

Julia Ionov said...

LOL, sure lot of fun you have. Keep posting please. I'll keep on visiting your page.
quality website design

Post a Comment